English File Third Edition
The third edition of English File has seven levels, all created for the 21st century, with a full digital package for teachers and students.
The English File concept remains the same in this edition- fun, enjoyable lessons which get students talking by using the right blend of language, motivation, and opportunity – but now the content and the components have been updated and improved for students and teachers.
- A 12-File structure, with every lesson improved, enhances the flow of the unit.
- Captivate students’ attention with updated, contemporary texts and listenings.
- Real-world 'Practical English' and documentary videos.
- Lots of extra opportunities for students to develop listening skills and a more communicative focus on pronunciation with creative oral drills and audio in the Workbook as well as an interactive Sounds Chart.
- Pocket Book: the 'take anywhere' reference book with extra specific course material to help speakers of Spanish with typical problems in English.
- Digital resources.
Have you seen English File
4th Edition? Take a look at the latest edition.
Levels B2.1, B2.2 and C1 coming in 2020.
For the student
For the teacher
- Student's Book + iTutor + Pocket Book Pack
- Student's Book & Workbook with key Pack
- Student's Book & Workbook without key Pack
- Student’s MultiPACKs (A and B)
- Workbook with key Pack
- Workbook without key Pack
- English File pronunciation App
- Student Site
(Components may vary for New English File Edition)
- Teacher's Book with Test and Assessment CD-ROM
- Class Audio CDs
- Class DVD
- Oxford Premium – Take a tour